With all the video formats that come and go on the market, it's hard to keep up with them all, and it's even harder to keep all your videos organized, protected from quality deterioration, and conveniently accessible. We can meet your needs in digitizing, cataloging, and protecting your videos.
Digital video offers these advantages over analog video:
- Video tapes lose quality over time, whereas digital formats can retain there quality as long as a hundred years
- Digital formats are generally more compact, meaning you can turn your shelves of VHS tapes into a book of DVDs
- Digital is current standard for video, meaning you will have less compatability issues
- Digital formats are easier to catalog, allowing quick access to any scene
All of our services are performed with professional hi-grade hardware and software to produce the best results. Our transfers retain (and in some instances enhance) the quality of the original video in a way that ordinary consumer hardware solutions cannot.
We can convert the following formats:
- VHS, S-VHS
- Video8, Hi8, Digital8
- VHS-C, S-VHS-C
...and transfer to these formats:
- Avi, Quicktime, Windows Media, MPEG